|Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Site and Service: Art4uk.co.uk
- Art4uk own all rights to all materials on this website. Under no circumstances can any person copy any part, image or text and use in any other place, online or otherwise.
- The images on this website are in many cases the property of the artist and is created by and owned by them. We use images to sell these products but must expressly outline that copyrights are in place for all images on this website and under no circumstances can they be copied, lifted, shared, or linked to.
- Using a Social network to like, share or similar where a link to this site or one of the site pages, sometimes showing a small thumbnail image is allowed with the express understanding that this is only acceptable using the standard media buttons on the site. These options may include Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Where a person or company breaks any of the terms outlined here, this matter will be passed to the appropriate legal department. Unauthorised use covers all possible aspects of the breaking of these terms and conditions, fraudulant activity or misuse of the business in any way. This may include the Police, trading standards or any other body that will take action against the offender, be that a person or a company.
- Any business using images, information or data that clearly belong to Art4uk.co.uk whether online or not online are deemed reponsible for costs, losses and criminal damage and in addition, it is the named owner of that website or business will be held responsible and prosecuted.
- You understand and agree that Art4uk uses commercially reasonable efforts to display the colors of all prints and artwork on the website as accurately as possible. However, because individual computer monitors may display colors differently, Art4uk is not responsible for the color accuracy of any printed piece. Therefore the screen image may be very slightly different upon delivery. This difference may be tone, depth of colour, contract etc - all the elements that can be varied as per your monitor settings. Customers are advised to read the descriptions carefully. Colours come in a multitude of shades and tones. An example is the colour red, which can range hundreds of shades and tones. The website will do everything to make this accurate, and the remainder depends on monitor settings. Descriptions will help.
- You may cancel an order at any time but because of our speedy processes, once an order is despatched the item then becomes a return if delivery is accepted by you, the customer or any other person taking delivery at the address given for the goods to be delivered to within the order.
- Returns are accepted without reason and no questions asked within 14 days of despatch - please follow the instructions given on the Returns page.
- Where an item is received with any damage or fault we would ask for an image so we can ascertain the best way forward. Where a return is then requested we will send you the necessary info via email.
- Refunds and returns on the basis of varied colour due to monitor settings and other reasons can be made within 14 days of receipt. Returns are at the customers own expense and should be returned using a trackable service. We cannot be held responsible for returns if they do not arrive with us and a refund would only be given where the safe return of an item is made. This does not affect your statutary rights.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prices are inclusive of all costs and are delivered free within the UK with the exceptions outlined on our FAQ's page.
- Art4uk.co.uk do not accept information relating to payments such as card details direcltly. Payment options are included from reputable established companies that act as official payment gateways. These companies will confirm and pass your payment to us on your behalf. Under no circumstances does any body, person or company see the details of your card transaction in any format that can be understood. All information is encrypted from the moment of payment. The acceptance of payment will be made where information is checked and considered safe. Fraud checks are in place and where it is considered a concern that a payment may be being made fraudulently this may be refused or declined. This is done for the benefit of the card holder. You are welcome to discuss concerns of this kind. Where payment options are a concern, we may be able to offer the solution of a bacs payment. Bacs are payments made directly to our bank account.
- Only when a payment is cleared and we have received the funds for your goods will your order be processed. Emails are sent to you to confirm the various stages of the trabsaction. This will include emails from us directly but may also include a separate email via the payment processing option selected. This is their way of ensuring that you know this transaction has completed. Information from the card processing company can only outline results of a payment being made and cannot help with any stage of your relationship with Art4uk from thereon. The exception to this may be payment / fraud enquiries or complaints.
- Art4uk reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason it deems fit without explanation. Where an order is refused and money is paid, this would be refunded immediately and without delay.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, payment options and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the appropriate copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. This may also mean checking the copyright of any third party.
- The products supplied to you, by us, via delivery will be in perfect condition and should arrive to you in that condition. If, upon delivery of an item you consider the condition a concern, do not accept delivery of this at your door. The item will be returned to us forthwith. Please inform us that you have done this and the reasons. We can then arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as this is received by us, or a refund, whichever you prefer. If you accept delivery when this was obviously the wrong thing to do because of the condition, the return costs will be at your expense.
- Third parties associated to this business will include, but may not be limited to; Delivery of packages, Payment Processing.
- Information relating to:
- Delivery & Despatch
- Loyalty Points
- Returns & Refunds
- Trade Enquires
- Other General Matters
Are outlined on our FAQ's
page, which forms part of our overall terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.